Saturday, May 23, 2009

should be a good weekend

What a wierd day.  I rode the cycle to starbucks at 7, beautiful calm morning.  Read the new "HOG" magazine.  Came home, started a sprinkler and it began to rain.  On radar there was about 1 square mile out of 200 square miles where it was raining.  It was ok since our lawn is trying to die from drought stress.  the neighbor is getting new shingles so the workers had to spread plastic on the exposed boards of the roof.  Hope we can get a ride in today.  I think all my farmers are ok with their seed for the weekend.  Hopefully.  I'm thankful for my wife and children and especially for Jen and their baby girl Sophie.  Jen got her cerclage (sp?) out yesterday so a baby should be forthcoming soon.  Sophie is my guess for a name just so no rumors get started.

No comments: