Sunday, January 18, 2009

another smokin day

Really, it wasn't much of a deal.  I smoked a chicken yesterday for evening meal.  Dinner for you Nashvillites.  It was quite good.  Used mesquite instead of Hickory.  I don't think it imparted as much smoky flavor as hickory.  This AM it is 30 and sunny.  May get to 43.  I think I'll crank up the Road King for a couple mile ride if the roads are dry.  Nbraska killed K-state last nite in b-ball.  That was fun.  Also watched "who the $^%# is Jackson Pollack" it was good. not great.  I'd recommend it though.  Found an old Motorcycle documentary from 1971 called "On any Sunday"  I'll be getting that on Netflix soon.  Some of you folks out there should watch it.  It has some good footage of Malcom Smith riding trials bikes over rocks, logs etc.  Plus some early motocross footage and enduro riding.  Goin to church to fite with the little kids.

Neal

No comments: